DFW, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We are getting real close to decking. It will be 4" thick with 3/8" rebar on 12" centers and I believe they will use cushion sand over the base.
Our ground is has lots of clay and they did soil injections into the bottom of the pool. So I have a couple of questions.

1) Should I do soil injections for the decking, just the large areas between the house and pool. I probably wouldn't worry about the walk path around the back of the pool.
2) Should I get larger rebar or is this sufficient? It sounds pretty good to me.
3) Should I request crushed stone as base versus sand? Will the sand need to compacted?

Not sure about those questions but if your concrete goes all the way to the house make sure it’s graded so water won’t stand against the house. We bought our house with the pool and had that issue until we had to get a big section Replaced
During heavy rains water would deep between house and deck and get into the basement and eventually caused it to drop more and crack.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.