Costa Rica
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi everybody. My pool is near completion and the PB is about to start applying the quarzt finish (KristalKrete). Today I found out the pool concrete walls are showing craze cracks everywhere. They are only visible while the walls are damp (see picture). Clearly those are not structural and they are extremely small. So, my question is if this type of cracks might transfer to the KrystalKrete once the pool is finished. Do I need to be concerned about durability issues as well? I'll appreciate any help. Thanks!

Attachments

• 9BD39F84-B17B-47D3-8241-91E18A679855.jpeg
    9BD39F84-B17B-47D3-8241-91E18A679855.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 32
The pool was filled intentionally? Is that normal?
Mine has been gunited for 1 week and I don't see it getting Pebblesheen applied for another week or two.

The pool was filled intentionally? Is that normal?
Mine has been gunited for 1 week and I don't see it getting Pebblesheen applied for another week or two.
In our case we didnt know when the KK was going to be delivered so my PB decided to fill the pool in the meantime.

In our case we didnt know when the KK was going to be delivered so my PB decided to fill the pool in the meantime.

Given this was in Costa Rica the PB may have filled the shell with water to prevent it from popping out of the ground .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.