CompuPool / CircuPool-- Which is best for the $

Yes, I've heard of stories from folks that didn't get a salt test done before they added salt and ended up having to drain some from their pool to get rid of the excess. I had Leslies fo a test that came out at 400 ppm I think that will result in a15 bag need, but I'm only going to put in 13 or14 at first then run a test myself for the last bag or two!

Lol, not ready to jump in the pool yet. Temps still in the 40s here. Not sure of that since my pool thermometer is still Tango uniform!

Tango uniform LOL

I'm in the same boat with you, its still cold here (not as cold as it is up north) but still around 40-60 degrees F. I'm wondering how much in advance should people wait before prepping their pools. I realize thats a loaded question...climate, area, ambient temperatures, etc but I also dont want to wait until its 70-80 degrees outside and the algea is also doing backflips. From what I've understood in my area in particular, pools open in May, which is about 1.5 months away...

I finally put my pool thermometer in my pool--56°--brrrrrr!! I don't"close my pool", just check the fc every few days and add bleach when necessary. I'm talking my son-in-law into bringing his wet suit over to put the ladder guards under the ladder. I think I'll be able to do the sides myself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.