Colleyville, TX Remodel

A few new updates. They finished the plaster over the weekend and we began filling her up.

IMG_3376_zpsa43c9362.jpg

IMG_3379_zps42292a75.jpg

We filled up the spa first to get an idea of what the plaster and tile combo would look like. It is a little cloudy in this shot.

IMG_3378_zpsc7b0c0f3.jpg

About 12-hours later, we had a full pool.

IMG_3380_zps52debdc7.jpg

IMG_3384_zps0c3b09e3.jpg

IMG_3382_zps2fccb542.jpg

IMG_3383_zpsaa979119.jpg

Here is the best shot I could get of the StoneScapes Tropic's Blue mini pebble product. It is so much smoother than standard PebbleTec and I don't see any issues with it being rough on the skin or bathing suits. We really like the color so far. It lightens up in the sun, and gets a little darker in the shade.

IMG_3381_zps64df9427.jpg

It's been cloudy over the past 48-hours, so once this weather blows over, I'll get some updated pic's with the sun out.

I forgot to take a pick with the waterfall on. There are a few things that need to be addressed to get the flow uniform on both sides, but they will be taking care of that. My only concern is the force in which the water is coming out of the waterfall. They put a dedicated 3/4 HP pump on the waterfall, and honestly, it is pretty loud and not what we really expected. Instead of being a serene flow, its like the roaring rapids out there. We can hear the water rushing from inside the house. I will be asking our PB about it today, so we'll see what he says. We may need to reduce the pump size down to a 1/2HP, but I'm concerned that the plumbing might have to be re-done since they utilized 2" lines. I'm not sure if a smaller pump would still utilize the same pipe size.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.