May 23, 2021
Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi
I have a 27ft round radiant pool. I noticed a small amount of green algae on the wall near my steps and on one step. So, I shocked the pool using a 5 cups of chlorine 70%. The water turned cloudy ! It is now 38hrs later and there is still a hint of cloudy water. All my numbers are in range , stabilizer is off a touch. Any ideas , clarifiers? Should I shock again with a Super chlorinate?
Thanks B

Hi
I have a 27ft round radiant pool. I noticed a small amount of green algae on the wall near my steps and on one step. So, I shocked the pool using a 5 cups of chlorine 70%. The water turned cloudy ! It is now 38hrs later and there is still a hint of cloudy water. All my numbers are in range , stabilizer is off a touch. Any ideas , clarifiers? Should I shock again with a Super chlorinate?
Thanks B
As @Texas Splash mentioned above, in order to provide some help you need to post results of your testing, preferably from a good test kit. Link —> Test Kits Compared

Also, take some time to read Pool Care Basics as well as update your signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.