Cloudy water

Nothing in pool not even a ladder and the steps are built in. I'm almost certain its algae. I just bought a truckload of bleach and am currently shocking. I am familiar with the sediment you are referring to as I deal with that almost every day due to trees and the layout of the yard constantly keeps Crud in it!! But it was clean at 7pm last night and green stuff all over again this morning and when I brush it away it is a yellowish cloud. I just dont understand why as I have stayed ontop of it, or so I thought! I did leave the polaris in for a few days only operating it a few hours a day. Should I remove it imediatley after use? I wouldn't think that would be a problem?

I did backwash and vaccum again, but we got 2 in of rain in about 45min yesterday and it looks like I'll have to do it again! :hammer: But I think maybe I am turning the corner it is starting to look a little clearer. I'll do an overnight test tonight and see. Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.