Silver Creek, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
I live in Georgia. I had a completely awful pool to start with this year. I did the slam and levels are all correct BUT the water is not clear. It is cloudy. During opening, I left the vacuum hose in the pool and it ended up draining about 1/2 of the water during the slam. I did end up having to start over with the new fill as it was still cloudy at half.
FC 14
CC maybe .5. barely turned pink so kind of unsure if it was even that much.
TA 70
CYA 70
PH 7.5
I have a 22,000 above ground pool. The SWG got turned on for a day and salt was added without me knowing with someone trying to help. I turned it off and only used liquid for the rest of the slam.
The pool looks like the CYA test and you can almost see the dot at the bottom before it disappears.

I need advice. I have never had this problem in all my years with any pool I have had.

My SLAM is over as far as all levels have been maintained and are stable. I still have cloudy water. It is not as bad. I can make out the pattern on the bottom of the pool at the edge of the pool. But cloudy.
Some leaves are in the bottom and the pool cleaner gets them. There is no debris that I can see when I brush.
I followed SLAM. Every hour. It's good. Please help me see what else I have missed. The chlorine still remains high but stable and steady.
FC 30
CC 0
CYA 90
Ph 7.6
TA 110

My SLAM is over as far as all levels have been maintained and are stable. I still have cloudy water. It is not as bad. I can make out the pattern on the bottom of the pool at the edge of the pool. But cloudy.
Some leaves are in the bottom and the pool cleaner gets them. There is no debris that I can see when I brush.
I followed SLAM. Every hour. It's good. Please help me see what else I have missed. The chlorine still remains high but stable and steady.
FC 30
CC 0
CYA 90
Ph 7.6
TA 110
My FC is 35.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.