Cloudy Pool

Just stay on top of that SLAM and in no time you'll be there, also be sure to maintain the once or twice daily brushing and/or vacuuming. I recently completed a SLAM as well and my results couldn't have been more pleasing. As many around here will tell you, don't stop until that water is 'gin clear'. The closer you get to the goal the less FC loss you'll see each day. Always round up to the next highest level for the CYA/Chlorine chart, so go with 50 if you believe your test was relatively close and SLAM to 20.

if you can, post daily pics in the thread from the top of the steps looking down. It helps everyone see the progress that is occurring. Nice work, keep it up!

Last night, FC was about 21. Added 2qt chlorine. This morning (9:15a) FC was 26. Pool still cloudy. Cartridge filter not bad but there's stuff I'm washing out of it. Going to brush - have Polaris running and it is picking up stuff. Will test later today. Also try to post some pics.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.