I am at a loss. Here are my stats:
Ph: 7.5
Salt : 4400
Fc: 11
Cc: .5
Cya: 80
Alkalinity: 60
Ch: 100

I opened in April to a green pool. After 23 gallons of liquid shock and about 10 days it was clear and clean. It remained that way until now. Now my deep end has a slight green color to it and is slightly cloudy. I can still the bottom but it’s not crystal clear. I did an overnight chlorine loss test and it passed, so I’m confused. Add a gallon of bleach for good measure and didn’t notice a difference. Purchased my TFP 100 kit refill last March. Been watching my pressure gauge and I’ve only had to backwash twice since I opened. Maybe that’s not enough? Pressure gauge doesn’t indicate that it needs it. Any ideas?

I just backwashed even though it was indicated, and the water was filthy. I saw sand going through the eyepiece too, which I hope isn’t a problem. I don’t normally see sand in there. I’m guessing the filter is the issue. I hope backwashing helps. I’ve noticed a lot of dust settling at the bottom and sweeping daily hasn’t seemed to improve it much.

Maybe I should open it up again?
Perhaps so. We know sand filters can take the longest to clear a post-algae pool from dead algae. Passing the OCLT would seem to indicate you are algae-free, but the greenish appearance in the deep end is odd. :scratch: I'm assuming you've had no issues with iron in the past? No discoloration around the pool or on any white plastic parts?

For now, I would stay the course. If the cloudiness (or green) gets worse, do another OCLT. If the green goes away and you're just left with suspended material in the water, adding some DE to the filter may be a good choice. But if that doesn't work, you may need to go back into the filter to inspect.

I put some shock in my cup of test water and it went clear. So I went ahead and slammed the pool again. It said online it could be from pollen. I’ve never had iron problems. How do I test for iron? And no discoloration on plastic parts. I will consider DE and inspecting the filter if things don’t improve by tonight .

How do I test for iron?
You could do a bucket test. Fill a bucket, white if your have one, then add maybe a cup or so of chlorine. That high ratio should cause the iron to react quickly in the bucket. Otherwise, people with iron in their water usually see signs around the pool like colored water (brown or green) which the chlorine level is high, discolored white plastic that looks dingy, and perhaps dark stains.