CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

cpeterson70,

First off, thank you once again for your donation! On Saturday you should have received an email to your Verizon email address with details concerning this donation. As a "just in case" I've resent this email. Please check your email address and write back if you cannot find it.
Lee

Frank, Go to the first page of this thread. You can click on "first". It will take you there. You will see the different colored sheilds. Pick the one you want and then click on the donate button (golden oval).

I hope this helps.

Kim:cat:

Hello All! I am very excited to be a part of this group. I also did not see the link to add my username to the Paypal donation until I hit Submit...just a second too late :-( .. :) I sent it on Sunday...do I need to email someone to link it to my username?

Also, I have been trying to browse through the SWG forum but am only able to see 3 or 4 pages total even though it shows there are 20 pages, does anyone else have that problem? I seem to be able to go through all the other pages on other forum topics with no issue.

Thanks everyone!!

ETA: I see I have my Silver badge...however I'm not sure why I cannot see all the pages on the SWG forum. Is that normal or can ya'll see all 20 pages?

Hi, welcome to TFP! If you scroll down to the bottom of the page in each forum you will see the page boxes near the bottom right where you can scan the forums by page. Also near the bottom left is a box titled "Thread display options". You can use the drop down menus in that box to display the age range of threads to view.

Hello All! I am very excited to be a part of this group. I also did not see the link to add my username to the Paypal donation until I hit Submit...just a second too late :-( .. :) I sent it on Sunday...do I need to email someone to link it to my username?

Also, I have been trying to browse through the SWG forum but am only able to see 3 or 4 pages total even though it shows there are 20 pages, does anyone else have that problem? I seem to be able to go through all the other pages on other forum topics with no issue.

Thanks everyone!!

ETA: I see I have my Silver badge...however I'm not sure why I cannot see all the pages on the SWG forum. Is that normal or can ya'll see all 20 pages?

Welcome to TFP :)

Thanks everyone!!

Absolutely thrilled to support this website. You all have saved me hundreds of dollars (at least) and made pool maintenance much less stressful.

PS. Forgot to add mu user name when I made my donation. Not sure what to do about that. No big deal.

Schadenfreude,
First off, we are absolutely thrilled to save you those hundreds of dollars! Thank you greatly for your support! Don't worry about forgetting your UserName as I was able to match your email address used in PayPal to your TFP account to make sure you got assigned to the correct UserGroup. You should receive an email very shortly with further details for your "perks."

Thank you greatly once again!
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Absolutely thrilled to support this website. You all have saved me hundreds of dollars (at least) and made pool maintenance much less stressful.

PS. Forgot to add mu user name when I made my donation. Not sure what to do about that. No big deal.
It looks like Lee figured out who you were. The badge looks nice. Thanks for your support!!

No......Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Your donation helps TFP greatly in our goal to further teach our members pool care. Thank you!!!!

I have sent out an email with your discount code and info on the other perks you will receive. We hope these help you out!
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.