Clever ways to hide pool equipment...

Joepiii, I posted pics directly into my post. I cannot see them from tapatalk but I can if I sign into the forum from a web browser. Are trying to view them on your phone via tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Taterfink said:
these panels are at Lowes for $20 each and they hook together with brackets and screws (included for straight or corners). also have metal pieces for sticking in the ground.

I think they are going to be even prettier with flowers planted around the base.
This is what I use to hide the central AC unit and the pool equipment pad. It breaks up the view. And I attach my liquidator flow tube and needle valve to the lattice work with nylon ties to make them accessible.

Thanks!
David
Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk

Taterfink said:
Joepiii, I posted pics directly into my post. I cannot see them from tapatalk but I can if I sign into the forum from a web browser. Are trying to view them on your phone via tapatalk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tapatalk 2 was the problem. Hard to believe that they charge money for it on iOS and it has so many limitations!

Taterfink said:
UnderWaterVanya said:
With Tapatalk, Click on post, choose more, choose open in browser, sign in...

Sent via Tapatalk...

Thanks! I had NO idea!
It took me time to find it myself. In an older version I think it was more obvious.

Sent via Tapatalk...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
uda8upu8.jpg

We had our deck rebuilt. Under the deck, they made a concrete floor. Today, they just walled off the pool equipment and the area can be used for storage, too.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.