Clearwater LM2-24

Daedalus737

May 1, 2021
Hamilton, Canada
Hi all, I am happy to find this website and forum...this is my first post.

I have an LM2-24 salt water chlorinator. When I opened the pool this year and connected the control box to the cell, the control box is not showing any lights. When I shut the pump off and turn it back on, the lights in the panel flash but that is all.
Any suggestions on where my problem might be.
Thanks for any advice you can provide.

D

Hey Jim, thanks for the .PDF. I decided to pull the cover off to see if there was a reset or loose wire. After tugging on a few to ensure none were loose, I started it back up an boom...lights. I am not sure what the issue was specifically but as long as it is working now...I’m happy!
Thank again!

D

Welcome to TFP D. You are going to learn to appreciate this site and the great supporting members here. Dive into all the great and free information about all things pool and spa related and notice there are no distracting ads. Consider becoming a supporting TFP member and pay it forward by adding to discussions with your experiences. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.