Eldomi809

May 2, 2022
Randolph,Ma
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Pool was sitting untreated for atleast 2-3years. New liner going in and the stairs sit over the liner. I have white plastic type stairs but they look to be really dirty or stained brown-ish. New liner goes in on wednesday so i would like to do any cleaning before then. Any recommendations on cleaning products or tips/tricks? Will get a pic tomorrow in the day3AA04CAE-31C2-4802-848C-FC69CD0C7E15.jpeg3AA04CAE-31C2-4802-848C-FC69CD0C7E15.jpeg

Last edited:
The 1st step to cleaning anything is to know what kinda grime/stain u are dealing with -
aside from starting out simple - like gently w/ a rag or magic eraser for just plain ole dirt
U wanna identify the stains so u know what chemical to use this will guide your next steps

This might not be approved, but I use Soft Scrub with bleach on mine every year. We have iron in our water. It works, but it’s an upkeep thing I have to do as needed.

I just attached a few pictures of what it looks like, it does look like its between where the waterline would fluctuate (it had been lowered for when we bought the house and then rain fail plus then i relowered it before winter)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.