Caro325

Feb 10, 2023
Frisco, texas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hey guys, anyone has any suggestion on a good robot that is compatible with vinyl liners. I am working on installing a IG steel wall vinyl liner pool in my house (16x32 rectangular), and I think I got all the other pieces that I need, but I have yet to figure out a good cleaning robot....... since it is a vinyl liner pool, is there an specific one that I should get????? TIA

Many here like the Maytronics S200 for that size and type of pool.

I would recommend you call Marina Pool and Spas. They give great service to the crowd here. If you tell them what you want and need they are really good and providing models that will fit. And, if you order from them, you get the best price, and since they are brick and mortar you get the warranty.

Reactions: Caro325
Hey guys, anyone has any suggestion on a good robot that is compatible with vinyl liners. I am working on installing a IG steel wall vinyl liner pool in my house (16x32 rectangular), and I think I got all the other pieces that I need, but I have yet to figure out a good cleaning robot....... since it is a vinyl liner pool, is there an specific one that I should get????? TIA
Came here for the same advice to replace my Dolphin Active 20. My son cleaned it and it was out de-kinking the cable. I threw it in -- powered it up. It moved a couple feet back, then forward, then stopped. Took it apart to check the impeller -- all is clean. I guess it was its time. It's five years old.

Many here like the Maytronics S200 for that size and type of pool.

I would recommend you call Marina Pool and Spas. They give great service to the crowd here. If you tell them what you want and need they are really good and providing models that will fit. And, if you order from them, you get the best price, and since they are brick and mortar you get the warranty.

Cool. Thanks for the info

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.