Circupool SWG system reset

Propbndr

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Charles City, Va
Does anyone now how to reset the percentage or system for a Circupool SI series SWG? My problem is that I was running my filter system for 8 hours with the SWG percentage set for 50%. That was not enough to maintain my desired FC level. Using the SWG runtime calculator, I set the filter timer to 10 hours run time and the percentage to 70%. Theoretically, the SWG should now generate for 7 hours but, it shuts down after about 4 hours. I can get it to start generating if I up the percentage above 80% but, it shuts down if I lower it back to 70%. I can find info on how to reset the instant salt level reading but nothing else.

Steve,

If you set the cell to 70% it will only run 70% of the time. I am not sure what the cycle period is for your cell, but it should turn on and off a number of times during the 10 hours... Are you saying that after 4 hours it never comes back on again?

If that is true, that sounds like a malfunction of some type and not something you can just reset...

If you don't get some better comments here, then I suggest you call the supplier tomorrow..

Thanks,

Jim R.

P,

If I set my Pentair IC40 to 50%, it will be on for about 2.5 minutes and then off for about 2.5 minutes... Your system may not have the exact same cycle period, but it will cycle on and off.

That is how they work.. The % of output does not really reduce the output at all, all it does is limit the amount of time the cell is on/off over a given period of time.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.