Circupool SJ35A Flow Switch

Amber10100

Jun 4, 2021
Jeffersonville, IN
Hello! I am new to Salt Water Generators and I am having difficulty with my SJ35A. I had to convert the pipes to pvc so I set it up for this particular SWG but when I turned it on I get a red light by flow. I made sure all skimmer baskets were clean, there is 8 inches of straight pipe before the flow switch, and no bubbles in the cell itself. I also double checked and yes it is plugged into the control panel. I installed the flow switch with it facing the water flow rather than it pointing towards the flow because that was how the instructions had it. Does anyone know if that is correct or anything I could try to fix it? Thanks!

Welcome to TFP :)

The brand new SJA flow switches have been having problems.. I take it you bought it through discount salt pool, great place and people.. They know there are some issues with the flow switches... Give them a call tomorrow and they will work with you to get it going...

You are the 3rd person this has happened to so not normal but does happen...

They really are great to work with..

There are many troubleshooting posts in this thread and I will happily work with you on it :)

Reactions: Amber10100
I figured it out. There is a diagram in the manual that shows the switch facing the wrong direction. I thought it was wrong and kept going back and forth on doing what I thought vs what it said but stupidly I decided to follow the manual. Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• 08752BD4-A19A-443D-9DFD-6DA515160FB1.jpeg
    08752BD4-A19A-443D-9DFD-6DA515160FB1.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 22
  • B01A7A25-E698-462F-B6AA-60913F501DD5.jpeg
    B01A7A25-E698-462F-B6AA-60913F501DD5.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 26
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.