Circupool RJ60+ report

DAB942

Gold Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Space Coast, FL
Instead of tacking on the old thread -- made a new one. I finally everything up and running. Had it on Super for 24hrs. Tested yesterday -- FC was at 13. Turned it down to 50%. Today it was at 19. Turned down to 35%. Hoping to fine tune and get it locked in. Still dissolving CYA. I'm hoping mine wasn't in the bad batch.

All is not right with the world. FC is reducing every day. I set it to Super Cl. Since it was 19, it has decreased every day. I don't know if something is wrong with the unit or not. I shouldn't have algae as the overnight test is less than 1ppm.

That’s def too low for Florida- it needs to be 70 or so at least.
Lots of rain I suppose- did u do the sock method/ granular?
if u put it directly in the filter it may still be there.

Instead of tacking on the old thread -- made a new one.
You still haven't done the test that was describe in the old thread to determine if your RJ-60 is producing at the specified rate ( 3.1 Ibs per day). In your pool, running at 100% for 24hrs the RJ-60 should be producing 15 ppm FC per day. At that rate, it doesn't matter if your CYA is at 40 or 70, FC shouldn't be decreasing. You either have algae or your SWCG is not producing anywhere near it advertised rate.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.