CircuPool Core35 SWG Closing Questions

frankofiore

Jun 1, 2020
Mundelein, IL
First year closing the pool with the Core35 SWG. Per the instructions, it says the control module can be left out all winter, which seems a little odd since the weather can get a bit chilly around here in northern Chicago.

For those that have this unit or similar, what are you doing to winterize? Are you removing the control module? If leaving it installed, I'm assuming it is best to unplug.

I plan on cleaning the cell as part of the closing process. Anything else?

I have an SJ 40 and I leave it all there and do nothing except turn the power off at the breaker... This will be the 6th year and no issues... only clean the cell if it needs it (I have never cleaned mine in 6 years) if not just winterize the pool, blow out the water and wait for spring :)

Some do take it out and put it inside and I can because of the unions but I have never done it... Your Core is an all in one so it may make sense to take it inside just for kicks, 4 months without sun hitting it may make it last longer..

On a separate note, how do you like the Core 35?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.