Cinder block pool in Florida,high water table.

GabeFlash

Jan 17, 2021
Florida
I have been building a block pool,it is 16x32x5 ft deep. After lots of research used Blue max on the floor,walls etc including the tape they recomend. BUT,couldnt get it all finished before rainy season came,2020, and now the water under the pool has caused the blue max coating to bubble up from bottom the pool in many spots. Now I am at the point I dont know what to do next,it is 1/17/21 and the ground here in Fl. is still wet. I waited all summer for the rainy season to be over,and now need to try and get it done before the rains come again. Does anyone have any ideas? I pump it out but water keeps coming in.
Thanks for any ideas.

Hi and welcome to TFP!

Well points is my first thought reading this. This is where you dig down to below the bottom of the pool beside the pool and put in a tube. You then drop a pump into the tube and it pumps out the water as it comes to the area.

It will be interesting to see if anyone else has any other ideas. I will tell you this is the first time I have heard of the product you are using so that could be a stumbling block on us helping you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.