OKLAHOMA CITY / OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Long story short, massive straight-line wind managed to knock a cinder block into the pool. Luckily it's not horrible damage, but there is a mark. It's about the size of your thumb, and not too deep but you can definitely feel it, m/b ~1/4 inch at the middle?

So will this speed deterioration of the plaster around that area in the long term?

Do I just try and forget about it?

Do I fix it?

The pool was built September 2016 so it's still curing, and I managed to mar the new pretty plaster...

:hug: Not fun to see I am sure but it should be fine. I would not mess with it to try to "fix" it. Just use it a lesson learned. Don't leave any cinder blocks by your pool...........man that had to be quite a wind! It is a wonder that is the only thing in the pool :shock:

Kim:kim:

Agreed, it should be fine. If you suspect any problems you can use Pool Putty to patch it. It cures underwater. I've got a few cracks that have been repaired with it and it has held fine for years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.