Navarre/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I am having a very weird problem with the Chrome browser and my new Surface Pro 7. When bringing the forum up in Chrome only the top half of the screen contains the forum unless I scroll to the bottom of the forum. Once I hit the bottom of the forum and scroll back up towards the top of the forum, the forum will scroll down to the bottom of my screen and fill the screen like expected.
However if I use MS Edge browser, I have none of these weird problems. This is the first time I prefer Edge over Chrome. :)

All other sites are working great and now this one seems to be going good with Chrome. I really don't understand. Let's call it a NO problem unless it reappears.

Reactions: markayash
All other sites are working great and now this one seems to be going good with Chrome. I really don't understand. Let's call it a NO problem unless it reappears.

I use a program called ccleaner that is good for clearing out old cache files.It’s free but they try hard to get you to pay for the upgraded but free works great.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've got an Iphone..... same thing??

Weirdest thing was I was talking to a coworker about paint shop pro..Phone was locked and wasn't using it..Walked to my PC and opened Facebook and big paint shop pro ad!
I did switch to Iphone but also dumped Facebook so not sure if they still do it..If you search there are others with similar experiences.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.