Chlorine high, water getting greener

Yep. Test Fc and adjust it to 20 as frequently as possible. Brush daily and clean your filters when the pressure rises 25% above the clean pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you overdosed your FC to 28, no biggie. It'll drop back down in a day or two. That's not all that high. I just wouldn't wear my best suit in it for the next couple of days.

If you overdosed your FC to 28, no biggie. It'll drop back down in a day or two. That's not all that high. I just wouldn't wear my best suit in it for the next couple of days.

haha...wait, what?? Is it OK to swim in the pool with what I've got going on??

- - - Updated - - -

With the "extra" bleach, I'm only at 21.5FC at 6:00 pm. Tested again at 9:00 PM and I'm at 21FC

thanks all...you rock!

hmmm....seems that my posts don't always post?? Sorry if this is a repeat to anyone....

It appears I've reached my limit for photo attachments, but I'm thrilled to report the water is not longer a green hue! It's clear but just a little cloudy at the bottom of the deep end. My FC is at 17.5ppm this morning and my CC is at .5ppm. I'm thinking I'm ready to do the OCLT now?

CACO - your "safe to swim" chart is helpful and was very encouraging as well. THANK YOU!!

You can do the oclt if you want but the cloudiness needs to completely go away before you pass the "clear" criteria. Keep you fc up to slam levels and don't forget to brush.

If you donate to tfp it is tax deductible and you will be able to post more photos.

I will donate for sure! I didn't realize it was tax deductible too...very cool. And so worth it - you all have been SO helpful!!

- - - Updated - - -

You can do the oclt if you want but the cloudiness needs to completely go away before you pass the "clear" criteria. Keep you fc up to slam levels and don't forget to brush.

I'm FINALLY to the CLEAR!! The water is beautiful...woohoo! :kim: I am going to go for the OCLT tonight. Fingers crossed;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.