The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
wins the TFP award for using the most links in his posts!!

(Thank goodness this forum is not too big, with not too many internal links! Just scrolling through the 1800 or so posts looking for broken links has taken an enormous amount of time!!)

seanB is free to copy over any of my posts from the Pool Forum over to here, but I didn't want to do a lot of copying and pasting so long as the Pool Forum is still accessible. At some point, however, we will need to move such items over if the Pool Forum doesn't come alive again. People outside of North America apparently cannot view the Pool Forum -- it's not just a problem with no new registrations, but visible access as well.

chem geek said:
....but I didn't want to do a lot of copying and pasting so long as the Pool Forum is still accessible. At some point, however, we will need to move such items over if the Pool Forum doesn't come alive again.....
Richard, I agree.

Do you have a plan in place in case of POOF! no more Pool Forum?? Though most of your posts are too, um, intense for me, there is sooo much good info in them it would be a shame to lose it all...

The Mermaid Queen said:
[quote="chem geek":g90d0ucc]....but I didn't want to do a lot of copying and pasting so long as the Pool Forum is still accessible. At some point, however, we will need to move such items over if the Pool Forum doesn't come alive again.....
Richard, I agree.

Do you have a plan in place in case of POOF! no more Pool Forum?? Though most of your posts are too, um, intense for me, there is sooo much good info in them it would be a shame to lose it all...[/quote:g90d0ucc]

I too agree but we may need to set up a place where Chem-Geek, Waterbear and others can discuss chem in-depth. Don't want to scare off the new pool owners by hitting them with way too much theroy but keep it simple in the general forums.
Steve

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.