Chances of Sprinkler Heads under pool ?

egiblock

May 23, 2019
Ohio
Previous owners installed a pool a couple of years back not thinking of the irrigation system in the back yard (I'm assuming).... I have to find four sprinkler heads to find in my backyard... could this be 2 of them?

1618262996265.png

location in the yard of the dots above..

2 red could be heads or just rocks that are magically inline with the side of the house.

the green dots in the picture below is another "zone" for the irrigation system.

1618263119329.png

thoughts ??

i haven't turned on this particular zone as i don't want heads to pop up under the pool, if they can. would the pressue be enough? or would the weight of the water hold down the sprinker head at the bottom ??

If you're basing the thought that those round indentations are sprinkler heads-
1) Why would they be so close together?
2) I see multiple other areas under the pool that look the same? Look a foot up and to the left of the stairs, for example.

Just a mystery to me....my two cents.

Maddie ::scratch:

Reactions: merc123 and kne
If you're basing the thought that those round indentations are sprinkler heads-
1) Why would they be so close together?
2) I see multiple other areas under the pool that look the same? Look a foot up and to the left of the stairs, for example.

Just a mystery to me....my two cents.

Maddie ::scratch:

1) moving in 2 years ago into this house, the choices that were made by previous owners are always surprises..

2) maybe just the same size rocks in the sand under the pool. we will never know until the liner is replaced.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.