Ch = 1400!!?? sanity check please.

Sounds like great advice, Bruce. I did get a pebble tech estimate from the original builder. Would that be a better solution?

Today, after a lot of backwashing and refilling, the CH was 1000. PH 7.5, FC 8.5, CC .5, TA 50, CY 50.

And, I just took delivery of a Caldera Aventine 2-person spa, so I can add that to my list in my sig.

Plaster (today's formulation) will get you 10 years of service (maybe a little longer) with good care. PebbleTec will get you at least double that, again, with good care. It will cost more, but it will last much longer.

If you follow the recommendations and care taught here, you may never have to re-do your pool again, if you choose PebbleTec! My current pool is going on nine years now, and I have PebbleSheen in it. It looks as good today as the day it was installed, and I worked for the P-Tec applicator in my area for over 5 years, so I am pretty well versed on how it should look :cool:

Congrats on the addition to your signature :cheers: :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.