Ceramic BBQ Grills.. Green Egg, Primo, Kamoda Joe.. Grill Dome.. Which do you have?

That Kamado is like a piece of art - very nice looking!
Thanks, it's a really neat cooker, the tile work on her is quite impressive, will look great with our pool tile.

Wow, that Kamado grill is great looking! Nice Bark on that meat too!
Thanks, nothing better than a nice chewy piece of bark bursting with flavor from the rub. When I'm pulling I have to bat my sons hands away because he's picking pieces of bark as I pull.

You put sauce on your ribs!? :crazy:
For guests I do, they also like falling of the bone, bbq amateurs LOL, I digress. I do mine "dry", after smoking I dredge the ribs in 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 water then dust with dry rub (Chris Lilly method), by far my favorite way to prepare ribs. I've converted a few people but I've found most people like sweet sticky ribs. I've also foiled with honey, margarine and tiger sauce (Johnny Trigg method), way to sweet for my taste but guests love them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.