Cantilever Concrete Coping - Royal Swimming Pools

thomas54

May 22, 2022
Minnesota
Anyone know the height of the concrete cantilever coping? Received everything for my pool besides the forms and am planning on starting and excavating and trying to figure out what the dimension is so I can excavate to the correct depth.

Aqua-holics is probably correct but I can try to measure tonight to confirm if you want. We poured almost four weeks ago with a Royal kit.

Aqua-holics is probably correct but I can try to measure tonight to confirm if you want. We poured almost four weeks ago with a Royal kit.
Yea that would be great. I ordered a 18 x 36 with auto cover, I didn't have any options for different cantilever forms, it only allowed me one option. So I am assuming they are all the same. I figure I'm good with my initial depth of 48"

Yea that would be great. I ordered a 18 x 36 with auto cover, I didn't have any options for different cantilever forms, it only allowed me one option. So I am assuming they are all the same. I figure I'm good with my initial depth of 48"
We have an autocover too so it's a good comparison. Totally didn't get it measured last night, sorry. Going to put it in my calendar for tonight.

Reactions: thomas54
The forms are indeed about 3.5" (outer dimensions) but my finished height is more like 3" above the coping. These forms hook into the autocover track of the coping and get held into place with some spacers. I guess that plus the form metal thickness take away nearly half an inch.

Attachments

• 20220607_175410.jpg
    20220607_175410.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220607_175310.jpg
    20220607_175310.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: thomas54
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.