Can’t wait for this season!

We have alot of water by me. The irony was always that the deep blue cold skies made the water such an inviting shade of blue...... but it was 40 or minus 15 or whatever degrees out. The haze/humidity in the warm summer sky doesnt make it nearly as pretty, and once all the algea blooms for the season, some of the local waters may even be green or brown. Same goes for pools i guess.

Great pool, great photo! And a testament to why I’m not a fan of pool covers. Don’t think of it as having to wait out winter to use your pool, you’re using your pool every day when you can look out and see something like that!

We just had our pool installed and concrete slab poured around the pool, haven’t been able to use either. I also bought the same water slide, I couldn’t believe how big it was after I finished building it, I have a 7 and 5 year old daughters I can’t wait for the warm weather to use it for them and myself, looks like it’s going to be a blast and a huge hit with the kids.

Attachments

• 5F99E53B-DB39-41B7-8C0B-61F8E71FDC48.jpeg
    5F99E53B-DB39-41B7-8C0B-61F8E71FDC48.jpeg
    534.5 KB · Views: 19
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.