Can't Upload Pictures

May 18, 2017
Cincinnati, Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am trying to upload pictures (.jpg) to a post but it keeps saying the file is too large for the server to process. I have changed my camera settings to the lowest resolution and the file sizes are only 6-7Mb in size. Any ideas on what is causing this?

Hey CD !!!

I figured out how to make my iPhone work back when after a long time of having problems. Others chimed in with their methods in this thread.

I have since switched to Android and it doesn't have the problem, except when it's an older pic from the iPhone. In that case, I screenshot it, edit out the non- pic parts and upload that.

Thanks all! I have an Android and it would not upload 6-7mb files. Ended up using Paint 3D to resize the canvas and pictures by 50% on my laptop. Tat took the size down to 200-300Kb. The files then uploaded okay.
You should be able to find a mobile tool for that also. I have used both android and iOS and the specific tools aren’t top of mind.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.