Can't turn pump on from Easytouch

stephcheff

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
San Diego County, CA
My Easytouch 4 LED display was scrambled, so I got a new motherboard. I very carefully duplicated the connections on the new motherboard. However, now the Intelliflo VS pump does not turn on from the Easytouch F1 button. F2, F3, F4 work fine. The Intelliflo appears to have power because its display says "Display Not Active," which means it is communicating with the Easytouch, right? The pump did not turn on at the new schedule I set, either. My Intellichlor lights up when I press the F1 button. Any ideas on what's wrong? I reinstalled the old motherboard to see if the new motherboard was the problem... same issue. No response to F1 button (other than the Intellichlor lighting up). PS... I have read that I may be able to replace the LED screen on the old motherboard... may still attempt.

Step,

Did you program a pump speed for your pool and Spa mode? Did you schedule the Pool and Spa modes?

Do you have ScreenLogic or the older Pentair remotes?

If you have ScreenLogic, what does this page say???

Pushing F1 will not turn the pump on unless it knows what speed to run.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you, Jim! I do not have Screenlogic (just an old hand held remote), so I programmed the Intelliflo though the menu, and now it works through the F1 button. I had reset the old motherboard in an attempt to unscramble the LCD display... that is why that one did not work, either-- there were no speeds or circuits assigned.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.