can't seem to lower ph

Hi:

having trouble updating the numbers ... an example... it ask for current FC.. I input that and go back and it does not update.. it is always the same..

also a question... is target calculated my the app. or do i put that in..I m thinking.. there may be a tutorial on you tube..

Did you touch the Check Mark in upper right to save your input?

Target is determined by type of pool, whether you have a SWCG, and your CYA (for FC).

There is no tutorial.

I need help on this app...
open app>opens to a list of FC, TA, CYA,TEMP, PH, CH... I tap on FC> opens to a key pad on bottom and Current free chlorine.. I change that to my current reading and check done.. it does not save my current reading and I never see a check mark in up left... I remember see that when I set up the app.. but not since... I must be opening to wrong location... help...

To enter your test results go to the New Log on bottom of screen, open that, enter your test results, touch the Check Mark to save.

Then, to determine what you need, touch the FC or other parameter. Your current test for that parameter will be shown. A suggested Target will be shown, which you can change if you want. What it calculates will be below. You can then Log addition...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.