Northville, Mi
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I noticed that I'm unable to import anything on Pool Math and the app just crashes (on Android). But, thankfully, restoring my subscription seems to have brought everything over anyway. Is this expected? I notice there is no import option on my computer.

Side note: After moving to a new phone, I could not get old logs because of the above. After uninstalling and reinstalling, they did come back though.

Last comment - do we have a separate pool math forum yet? And should we? :)

Side note: After moving to a new phone, I could not get old logs because of the above. After uninstalling and reinstalling, they did come back though.
This item sounds like you maybe signed into an incorrect account after you got a new phone…..but when you reinstalled it you logged into the correct one the second time around. Nothing more than a guess, we’re just glad you were able to recover your info. For the most part exporting and importing data isn’t a major need as the data is saved in an account on the App’s servers, not just on your device. In theory you can log out and log into as many different devices as your heart desires……and your data will be there each time as long as you’ve got the right account info. I do say in theory however as computers are always temperamental and who knows what they’re going to do from one minute to the next.
Last comment - do we have a separate pool math forum yet? And should we? :)
This is an item we’ve discussed in the past. Right now however we’re still seeing an impressive amount of traffic compared to previous years so we’re holding off on making changes. As the Winter sets in though things may or may not change.