Cant get the FC to hold

........ As there are only two of them using the pool and they are only light users I think using this formula and with daily testing and regular cleaning they should be able to keep the green stuff at bay until they hand the house back in September.

Sorry I have frustrated those who want a perfect solution, I would have loved one myself but on this occasion it is just not possible sadly.
Be sure to advise that they clearly hand off the care for the pool as well. Whomever is the owner of that pool should be advised of it's difficult to manage properties, and the specialized mantenance routine.

I understand that nothing is perfect, but I am glad to hear that there is a plan in place to keep that pool sanitized and safe to enjoy, even if it is far from 'Trouble Free'.

And I commend you on helping your friend with this, that is definitely "The Trouble Free Way"!

Dom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.