Can’t find pool light switch!

coolinthepool

May 8, 2019
Fishers, IN
I just purchased a home with a pool and before I go crazy, I just want to run it by the community, I cannot for the life of me find this switch to the light in the pool. It was on when we moved in and for the past month at this point. Did older pools not have switches for the in-pool lights as a safety feature or something strange like that? Or do I just have more hunting to do?

Attachments

• 9DACFAE5-EA48-456A-A36E-FB27EF2A08FC.jpeg
    9DACFAE5-EA48-456A-A36E-FB27EF2A08FC.jpeg
    396.4 KB · Views: 29
You have more hunting to do. Find a CB that turns off the light as a first step.

If it’s not by the pool, or pump area... a friend of mine had his in the dining room, you could kinda see the pool from there!

If it’s low voltage, you could probably trace some conduit fairly easily from the transformer by the pump, or along the exterior wall.

Also want to toss out the possibility of a photocell, I don’t know if it’s a thing for pool lights or not, but wouldn’t hurt to check around.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.