Can't find junction box. Pentair Intellibrite.

Help, I have an 8-year-old in-ground pool. All equipment is Pentair. The large (only) pool light (Intellibrite) went out last summer. I purchased replacement with hopes of switching it out myself with some YouTube instruction. Problem is, I cannot locate the junction box anywhere. I've checked inside diving board and throughout yard. Main panel is about 35 feet from light on wall of house. I've attempted to pull on the cord and it literally has no give to it whatsoever. I've called professionals, but they only wanted to charge me $2k for light and install. When I told them I already had light, they lost interest (probably significant markup). Any thoughts or known contractors that could do the job before October?

Welcome to TFP! I'm right next door in Lockport, nice to see someone else local, even if it is to find help on the light.

Can you take a picture of the equipment pad and maybe someone can see something?

see if you have a cable in your power panel that looks different than everything else.....hopefully a cable that looks similar to what's attached to your new light.

I've replaced ~3 of my lights, they're halogens, and their cables are fat/black/rubbery, easy to identify.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.