Can't control Bubbler rpm with screenlogic

Azsunsets

Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2017
San Tan Valley, AZ
I'm having a problem controlling the bubbler rpm with screenlogic. I have the rpm's set at 420, but the height of the bubbler is too high. It should be very low at this speed.

The only way I can lessen the bubbler height is to use the switch on the valve in manual mode.

Is there something else I need to do? I'm new to this automation business...

Any help is appreciated!

I don't believe an IntelliFlo can go below 600rpm (hard limit). The pump may be ignoring your bogus value of 420rpm and just using whatever it was programmed at last.

The pump itself can also be programmed with a user-defined minimum and maximum speeds that are not at the limit. For instance, I have my IntelliFlo's max speed set at 3000 rpm so that when it primes on startup, it doesn't run full speed which is 3450rpm. This keeps the pressure in the system down at startup. You shoukd check to see if your installer programmed different limits.

I don't believe an IntelliFlo can go below 600rpm (hard limit). The pump may be ignoring your bogus value of 420rpm and just using whatever it was programmed at last.

The pump itself can also be programmed with a user-defined minimum and maximum speeds that are not at the limit. For instance, I have my IntelliFlo's max speed set at 3000 rpm so that when it primes on startup, it doesn't run full speed which is 3450rpm. This keeps the pressure in the system down at startup. You shoukd check to see if your installer programmed different limits.

I will check that. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.