CANADA Taylor Reagent R-0013-C Cyanuric

... you can through Amazon.ca... I got my 2006-C from Amazon... cheaper than if I had ordered through Lowry.

I am pretty annoyed at this sole distributorship thing... Lowry's mark up is not justifiable!

Being in NS you unfortunately do not have any close borders to ship stuff too. I think I'm going to order my reagents and have them shipped to Ogsdenburg NY, which is only about a 1 hr drive for me.

Lots of guess work withought a fully functional test kit. The good news is the pool has finally starting to clear up. Still somewhat cloudy but I can see the bottom a bit now.

i can’t test FC or CYA

i surely will have plenty on hand when I open the pool next year.

i will compare eBay shipping time vs Amazon.

MAKING PROGRESS :) going blind no FC test or CYA test....Amazon delivery cant get here soon enoughIMG_0256.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Lowry sent me to a sub distributor in Halifax and they in turn could not sell me because they only wholesale
what a waste of time....I then asked 2 pool stores to order not one has replied to my emails.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.