Can this pool marriage be saved? Renovate or demo.

I appreciate the enthusiastic positive response. I’m still too worried to party! Probably due to thinking that’s 20 grand. Really.

Water filling stopped after 46 hours.

Still playing with the deck color. Not the best for visualizing but using glidden website paint your picture and a sherwin Williams app.

Mguzzy - I contacted the insurance agent who responded eliminating the diving board changes bubkas with policy cost. Good idea though.

AFTER 12 grand 8 to go
7FC6BBDF-5008-492C-AB71-CD52E401C5C2.jpeg

BEFORE 20 grand
F9AFD6F5-C44C-4978-AEFD-7DB1334CE758.jpeg

Pump on, acid bath to expose plaster specks and scrubbing started. Deck gets another treatment before final coating. Wind blowing, leaves falling, still 80 degrees. Trusting PB again.communication helps rather than texting...after shut off water fill it poured from the night sky. Can I get a water bill refund?
D3A8279E-2455-4A2D-8949-B8D4FD4CFD3A.jpeg

Plaster is progressing nicely. The acid wash has exposed the blue freckles. I am now convinced it’s looking pretty good.

Heavy winds today dumped tons of leaves into pool. The skimmer wizard was not reinstalled yet. I went out to trim my beautiful hibiscus because it’s dropping big bud bombs into the pool. I noticed the skimmer was jam packed and pulled out gobs of leaves using bbq tongs. While doing this the jets started belching big time. Then the skimmer went old faithful right before my eyes. Since moving in there’s always been what I have learned now is air in the system but no obvious leak in shed or loss of water.

I’ve never seen the skimmer bubble like it did. PB probably won’t be back until tomorrow. One hint is the shed floor around the sand filter is wet but the lawn pump is next to it and it may have been on this morning too.

Does anyone know why? Does it need immediate attention whatever is the cause?EBF87420-2FA6-4254-AE2F-257A211E61B8.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.