Today's #s:
FC = 2 / to get it to 4, I need to add 62oz. of bleach
CC= 0 / I am OK here ... I think
pH= at least 8 - I guess I need to add 14oz. of Muriatic Acid
CH=310 / lower 13% of my water
Salt= ??? but SWCG says 3,100
CYA=100 / replace 25% of my water
TA = 90 / nothing to do here as once pH goes down, this will be better

Can someone PLEASE just double-check my proposed actions?

Also, what is the sequence for the above actions as I was told by .... ( Oooops ... not gonna say Leslie's s ) to do the acid and then wait a day or something like that.

Sorry for being such a pest, just want to get my pool to look like it did the 1st week we had it.

I can't recall from your other posts, but the CYA is your #1 concern at the moment. If we assume you have no algae at all, you want your CYA between 70-80. That's perfect to work with your SWG. So do that first before trying to adjust other levels when those chemicals will just go straight onto the lawn. Now if your CYA was between 70-80 right now, then above I'd say:
- Forget the CH (although it should come down when you lower the CYA anyways)
- Keep that FC around 4-5; don't let it get below 3
- Continue to lower the pH until it gets below 7.8
- Don't worry about your TA right now; it's fine
- For the salt, eventually you'll want a salt test kit (i.e. Taylor K-1766), but as long as your SWG is showing a good salt level you should be fine.

Your bleach & acid dosage amounts seem reasonable, but they will change after the water exchange. But that CYA is key right now. You really need it between 70-80.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.