Can I show an Aux Circuit in the Screenlogic History?

Iam1964

Bronze Supporter
Dec 26, 2019
Conroe, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi Guys,

I have just connected my Stenner Pump to the Aux 6 circuit of the Easytouch and everything is working perfect.... :)

I have it programmed to switch on at 3 different tines for a set time each cycle.....so.... now I may be asking for too much!!

Is it possible to see the history of the pump using the Screenlogic app like I can see the time the pool, Spa and heater is on.
1580759078676.png

@Jimrahbe , I have noticed you have a deep understanding of this system and was wondering if you have any ideas of this is accomplished?

Thanks

As far as I can tell, the items shown on the history are fixed and cannot be changed... Apparently my "deep" knowledge is more like a puddle.. :mrgreen:

Since I doubt you really need to know when your lights are on in History, I suggest that you just set the Function on Aux 6 to "Light"... Then whenever you select Aux 6 it should show up under the lights percentage.. Of course, if you have a pool light it will show up also.. If you only have a white light, like me, you can change that light's function to "Generic" and it will not show up.

Assuming that 1964 is when you were born, it was also when I graduated High-School.. Sigh!!! :)

Thanks,

Jim R.

@Jimrahbe ,

I gave it a try but it moved the stenner pump from the "Features" Section to the "Lights" Section. It's not really a big deal, I was just getting greedy;).

And Yes, 1964 is the year I was born, I'll be 56 next month :eek:

Arghhh.....

I am having another problem now.....

I can start and stop the pump manually using the app but when I add it to a schedule it will not Start! The pump is on the Aux 6 circuit.
1580770547417.png

Any ides @Jimrahbe ?

One thing to check is how many schedules you have.. You can only have 12 max and that includes any egg-timers not at the default of 12 hours. ScreenLogic will let you set up a bazillion, but they just won't work.. ?

Another problem is if you turn something on/off manually it may screw up the schedule until the next day.

If this were my system, I would initially set up just one schedule and make sure it works first and then set up the others.

Your last schedule is for 2 minutes.. I don't think it will do 2 minutes.. I am not sure what the lower limit is..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks Jim, I just finished reading another one of your posts where you helped another guy with a similar problem.
From that, I reset my egg timer schedules and everything seems to work now. I will double check tomorrow as it’s getting too dark to screw with now.

Thanks for all your help.

Ian

Reactions: Jimrahbe

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

One thing to check is how many schedules you have.. You can only have 12 max and that includes any egg-timers not at the default of 12 hours. ScreenLogic will let you set up a bazillion, but they just won't work.. ?

Another problem is if you turn something on/off manually it may screw up the schedule until the next day.

If this were my system, I would initially set up just one schedule and make sure it works first and then set up the others.

Your last schedule is for 2 minutes.. I don't think it will do 2 minutes.. I am not sure what the lower limit is..

Thanks,

Jim R.

I read this thread as I have ScreenLogic2 on my home system (Intellicenter at my Beach House) and I have 14 schedules on ScreenLogic2 and all run fine... Am I missing something?

I read this thread as I have ScreenLogic2 on my home system (Intellicenter at my Beach House) and I have 14 schedules on ScreenLogic2 and all run fine... Am I missing something?

SA,

Do you have an EasyTouch or an IntelliTouch at home.. Maybe things are just different down "South".. :scratch:

I am not sure about the IntelliTouch, but all the EasyTouch units I have seen can only have 12 Schedule/Egg-timers.. As I said, ScreenLogic can show many more than 12 schedules, but only 12 of them will work..

As you probably know, the IntelliCenter can have a 100 schedules/egg-timers.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: SA Pentair User
@Jimrahbe ,

Thanks for your help yesterday, the Stenner is now working great and is coming on at the three programmed times.

I also called Pentair this morning with regards to showing the Aux relay on the history screen and was told that this is not possible as the history is preset to show only pool, spa, heater and light function.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
SA,

Do you have an EasyTouch or an IntelliTouch at home.. Maybe things are just different down "South".. :scratch:

I am not sure about the IntelliTouch, but all the EasyTouch units I have seen can only have 12 Schedule/Egg-timers.. As I said, ScreenLogic can show many more than 12 schedules, but only 12 of them will work..

As you probably know, the IntelliCenter can have a 100 schedules/egg-timers.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks Jim,

Yes, I have IntelliTouch at my primary residence, so that may be the difference. I have a lot more schedules running on my IntelliCenter (Beach House) and love the Vacation Mode on the Intellicente.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.