Can I export all my EasyTouch control system settings?

LearningAboutPools

Jul 4, 2021
Henderson, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I wanted to try and export all my configuration settings so I could post them here to ask some questions.

However, I can't find anyway to export those config settings?

This is my system.

Also, I just got this 6 months ago, should my Pentair supplier have suggested the newer intellitouch model?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-110259_SLConfig.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-110259_SLConfig.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210722_084931.jpg
    20210722_084931.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 5
L,

The IntelliTouch is just as old as the EasyTouch.. Any new pool should have the newer IntelliCenter.. But a little late now.

Since you have ScreenLogic, you can just post some screenshots , like these...

What is it that you want to ask questions about??

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: LearningAboutPools
L,

The IntelliTouch is just as old as the EasyTouch.. Any new pool should have the newer IntelliCenter.. But a little late now.

Since you have ScreenLogic, you can just post some screenshots , like these...

What is it that you want to ask questions about??

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thank you.

Two things:
1. My Pentair 400 heater only responds when I use the manual interface on the unit. When I turn it on or off or adjust the temp dial via my app it doesn't impact the heater settings at all.
-Do I need to take my heater off the manual setting in the ScreenLogic App?
2. My Colorwheel LED waterfall is not sync'd with my Pentair lights. It has the adapter box and I set the adapter to P but it still doesn't change colors with my other pool lights.
---Screenshot 2021-07-22 112952.png

Thank you again so much for the help!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-22 112137.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 112137.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-07-22 101151.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 101151.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-07-22 112356.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 112356.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-07-22 112432.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 112432.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-07-22 112506.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 112506.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2021-07-22 112527.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-22 112527.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
L,

I have the EasyTouch with ScreenLogic and it does everything that I need to do... I'd love to have an IntelliCenter, but I can't find a good reason to justify the costs..

That said... If I were to build a new pool, it would have the new IntelliCenter.

The way the EasyTouch controls the heater is by using the heater's firemans loop. There should be a two wire cable that goes between the heater firemans loop and the gas heater connection on the main board of the EasyTouch. The heater gets turned on and set to max temp.. Then the EasyTouch looks at its own water temp probe.. If the temp is less than set point you want the water temp to be, a small relay closes inside the EasyTouch.. this completes the firemans loop and the heater will start to heat. When the water temp gets to the set point, the small relay opens the firemans loop and the heater will quit heating.

I do not have a heater, but use this same circuit to control my standalone spa's heater..

I can't help with the lights.. I have a simple white light... I am not a fan of color lights only because they seem to last about as long as a Big Mac and Fries.. :mrgreen:

Let's see if @MyAZPool has any ideas...

Thanks,

Jim R.

L,

I have the EasyTouch with ScreenLogic and it does everything that I need to do... I'd love to have an IntelliCenter, but I can't find a good reason to justify the costs..

That said... If I were to build a new pool, it would have the new IntelliCenter.

The way the EasyTouch controls the heater is by using the heater's firemans loop. There should be a two wire cable that goes between the heater firemans loop and the gas heater connection on the main board of the EasyTouch. The heater gets turned on and set to max temp.. Then the EasyTouch looks at its own water temp probe.. If the temp is less than set point you want the water temp to be, a small relay closes inside the EasyTouch.. this completes the firemans loop and the heater will start to heat. When the water temp gets to the set point, the small relay opens the firemans loop and the heater will quit heating.

I do not have a heater, but use this same circuit to control my standalone spa's heater..

I can't help with the lights.. I have a simple white light... I am not a fan of color lights only because they seem to last about as long as a Big Mac and Fries.. :mrgreen:

Let's see if @MyAZPool has any ideas...

Thanks,

Jim R.
Oh I see! So I need to set my heater to max heat and just let the Pentair system control when it turns on and off.

I was expecting to see a 1:1 communication between the two, that makes sense thanks!

@Jimrahbe
Sorry, but I can't really help the OP out with his lighting as I have no experience with the ColorWheel LED. :scratch:
I can't recall anyone else having that type of lighting as well.
Thanks...
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.