Can I drag my intex a short distance to correctly level the ground

unheated9447

Jun 4, 2023
Nj
I’ve had two contractors try to level my ground for me. They both tried to say the job was done and take payment before it was really done. It’s a long story but basically I paid the second guy because I thought the job was done, started to set up my pool, and now I see that one corner is 1.5” high.

How bad would it be if I dragged the empty pool off the high spot, leveled the ground, then dragged it back?

I have tarps I can spread on the ground so the liner won’t drag directly on the ground.

I’m trying to avoid taking the pool apart a second time and setting it up again a third time…

What pool do you have?
I have successfully done this with help from my small/medium children for a round 16’ one (multiple times unfortunately). It wasn’t so much of a drag but a pickup & place situation.
If you think it will drag on the ground some you may wanna get a tarp & tack it down to “slide” the pool onto.
Here’s some helpful tips with leveling properly
👇

If pool is empty and you are sure you aren’t going to be dragging over something that could harm the liner, I think you’ll be ok. It would be great if you had enough people to support it over its entire circumference so you aren’t unduly stressing any one spot.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.