New England
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hello, I've used my SWG for one season (last summer) and at the start of this season I got a 'no flow' message. The pool had just been opened so filters were clean, etc... I had my VSP on pretty high, to make sure that wasn't an issue. After turning the main power off of the equipment pad and sort of re-booting the whole set up, the SWG had flow for about a week. Now the 'no flow' msg is back and I can't get it gone. The pool company told me they would come a month ago to replace the sensor, since they said it was under warranty, but they haven't shown and I'm getting frustrated. Lone story short, is this a task I can do myself, with some reading and YouTube watching? Do I contact Jandy for the replacement part? Or do I need to hire someone from a pool store? Thanks so much! B

Chances are - even if you call Jandy - they will require a service tech makes the swap.

You state the pool company said they would come a month ago. Have you followed up with weekly and then daily calls?
Consider calling Jandy and explaining that the pool company stated they would come fix it a month ago. Ask them to call their local distributor to get this fixed.

• Love
Reactions: B.lu
Chances are - even if you call Jandy - they will require a service tech makes the swap.

You state the pool company said they would come a month ago. Have you followed up with weekly and then daily calls?
Consider calling Jandy and explaining that the pool company stated they would come fix it a month ago. Ask them to call their local distributor to get this fixed.
I called them so many times, and sent emails, practically every day! Most of the time I got the answering machine. But two times, when someone happened to answer, they promised to get back to me ('in 15 minutes' and 'by tonight') but then never heard back. Im so irritated with them. I do live far from their company but they should say they don't want me as a customer instead of stringing me along. If I need to go through Jandy, I'm glad you mentioned that. I'll call Jandy tomorrow. When I first talked to the pool company the guy said he had a stockpile of the replacement sensors, would change mine out with one of his, and then get the replacement from jandy to take the place of the one he used...

Reactions: proavia
full

You're still under warranty - call Jandy and explain that the pool company is being less than helpful. Hopedully they dan coordinate for another authorized company to come out and fix your system.

Reactions: markayash

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.