Can a pool light housing be repaired, replaced etc

Sep 4, 2015
Charlotte,NC
Long story short i had my neighbors 90' pine tree fall into my pool in Jan. Tore up equipment, poked giant hole in liner. Insurance was great they paid for the cleanup, fence and replacing all equipment and new liner. Everything has been in for about 2 months and definitely had a leak issue. They came back and traced it to the housing for the light(which they replaced light) for a 12v LED. Im upset as they never looked at it, but when he used scuba he saw that the housing was cracked. He used epoxy and it seemed to work but i can still put a claim in to fix any leaks. What does replacing it entail and is there anyway you can fit a insert? My guy didnt seem so confident in replacing it but seems like break up concrete where electrical goes in, drain pool, pull back liner and replace the housing. Any thoughts on cost. He really should have found it honestly putting in light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.