Came home to an empty spa...

Papabigface

Jun 30, 2019
Rialto, Ca
Hey all. New pool owner here. Long story short - last night I had the water circulating in the spa only. I turned off the pump, switched my return line back to the pool only in prep for the morning cycle...and never switched my suction side. Came home at 5 pm to an empty spa. Its a brand new pool, today marks 3 weeks with water in it...it's pebble tec. I know my chemistry is gonna be all jacked up now. I'll try my best to get that under control tomorrow. Any other concerns that I should know about? Have I caused any damage to the pebble tec? Everything looks fine...pump is running fine now. Just seeking some input.

Draining your spa empty should not jack up your water chemistry. Just get water back in the spa.

Did your pump run dry for a while? Keep an eye on it for leaks. You may have overheated the seals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.