Calimar Tahoe vs Lomart Verona

I am a first time pool buyer and looking for a 16x28 54 above ground pool.
I found the two above. The Calimar has a 8 year full warranty (then 22) and the online package comes with all Calimar parts.
The Lomart has a 3 year full warranty, then 30.
They are both made by the makers of Doughboy.
The Calimar is on pro pools website and has a clear package.
The Lomart is on pool supply world and the package is piece meal. The price is a bit lower for this pool.

Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Professor and welcome! :wave: You posted your question a couple days ago, and as a new member we hate to see a first post sitting for too long without welcoming you. By now I was hoping someone in your area would chime in on that question. Hopefully with this :bump: it will catch some eyes. Best of luck on your pool shopping, and stay in touch to let us know how things turn out. Bump this thread as much as you need to for more replies. Thanks for using the forum.

:DThanks so much. I appreciate the response. I love the site, so much great information. I am going with pro pools online and the Calimar Tahoe. My pool installer gave the pool the thumbs up. I’ll update back after our install.

Professor, did you end up going with the Tahoe? I am looking at another pool on ProPool site and curious how the the pool has been and if there is any regret with your purchase? Also how was the buying experience with ProPools?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.