Roseville, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
After 5 years of running a Polaris 9550 in my pool, my cleaner stopped working. I want to pick up a Polaris ALPHA iQ+ to replace it. Are there any Black Friday sales or recommended places to purchase the cleaner? There is mention of Polaris days on the forum but it doesn't seem like Polaris has them anymore.

The pool stores in south TX tend to have Polaris days at beginning of Summer and then in mid Summer. Some pool stores are willing to discount at end of summer to remove inventory.
I would monitor Amazon for any potential deals.

Your local Leslie's pool supply store sells the Polaris VRXiQ+ which is the same as the Alpha except it's white. There may be rebates there or if you shop at Leslie's you can use your points towards the cleaner. I would advise against buying the Polaris online as parent company Fluidra are only selling their products through distribution or bricks n' mortar stores. You may find your SOL when it comes to warranty plus shipping one of those bad boys can be a royal pain. There is a slightly less expensive Alpha iq that comes with a shorter cable and without the deep cleaning cycle option. I have both types and only use the regular cycle. I also have a couple of considerably less expensive Maytronics Dolphin echo cleaners which I'm very happy with. I don't think the echo performs as well in heavy debris pools but it's a lot cheaper and easier for me to carry around.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.