Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi Everyone,

Newbie pool owner here.

I currently use a Taylor K-2006 test kit to take my numbers. I find that reagents for certain tests last much longer than others due to the amounts required to perform specific tests. For example, I'll run out of CYA reagent soon, while my pH reagent will last for months. Granted once things are dialed in some tests such as CYA don't need to be performed as often. However, it does seem that there will be a time when I will have to purchase a new kit because my existing kit becomes incomplete due to lack of a reagent for a specific test I need to perform.

Is it possible to purchase refills of specific reagents or in bulk vs. purchasing new test kits? How do others navigate this?

Thanks!

There are 3 places to buy from online -
TFTestKits
Amazon
Taylor Technologies
I have had best success with TFTestkits and direct from Taylor. On Amazon I question if the reagents are properly stored and valid.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.