Building a IGP in League City TX

GusGus

Gold Supporter
Aug 17, 2018
League City/TX
Hello all :)

I started my design for a new IGP roughly 25' X 29' with a spa and going the "build your own pool" route. After getting a few estimates from pool builders I figure I can get the pool I want with bells and whistles that I want if I do sub-contracting myself (prices are ridiculous :eek: and all I was getting was a hole in the ground with water). By my research on here so far I already eliminated the Paramount Ozone and UV system someone suggested. I'm thinking about going with a SWP after reading pro and cons vs Chlorine tablets. Maintenance and not having to store chemical are some of the reasons. So there will be plenty questions to come.
I'm wanting to do Cantilevered concrete coping but after reading a few articles I'm not sure I can do this with a SWP. Does any one have a SWP pool with cantilevered concrete coping with spray deck? Have you experience any deterioration or damage to your concrete/spraydeck?

Thank you for help.

No worries, especially with a concrete deck (coated or not) and a SWG. Really the salt issues people fret over are not actually issues. 100% go with a a SWG pool. You will love it. Any pool becomes salty anyway from chlorine use.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.