Builder says pool depth cant be 3' 6" from waterline

I think you'll be fine. You can always run the water level near the top of the skimmer and it'll be fine.

I actually like that the builder calls out the actual depth instead of panel height. That tells me that they're not trying to fool you.

You need 2 more returns. 1 in the panel to the right of the return panel in deep end amd one in lower right where stair panel is on side with skimmer. Also I see a single skimmer. I'm not a fan of a single suction point. Either low wall dual drains or another skimmer is what I would do. If a pool noodle, toy, debris got into skimmer you could run pump dry easily especially if your not home or away

That's too bad. I had the same thought and in one side of my sports pool I had it dug to 4.4' so the water would not be at waist level. The side slopes were easy to do, but there was a slight slope on the back that the pool crete guys had a hard time doing. It got done though. I enjoy the extra depth being 5'11" and hang out on that side if I am not floating.

Pool depth.PNG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.